📸📽Welcome To Through My Eyes You Will See Photography by Melissa Bernal📽📸

Hello & Welcome My Beautiful Followers! 
I invite you all to my little story & why & what has brought me to this specific & special kind of Blog.
Now First and foremost, I am A Cali Native A Total Beach & Islandgirl 

Born and raised in Los Angeles County, California & have lived there and throughout Southern Cali, Orange County & San Diego County all my life. 


Up until just recently, I made a life altering and crazy decision that Life is way way Too Short and I have not lived it enough. I needed a change, A New life, New Adventures, New Lifestyle, New way of life, New Friends, New experiences and New Travels. So there I go. packed up bags & car & drove off clear across the country, talk about a road trip!! I do have to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed it. Took 3 1/2 days and just loved all the sights and the long road there. This Gal Got Her Kicks on Route 66 Whoo Whoo!! 




Then drove the 40 the rest of the way!! Made a few stops of course, grabbed some good grub, experiencing new foods, ate some BBQ, a bit of sight seeing, gettin' some shut eye and of course silly me snappin' away and takin' photos left & right!! From the Painted Desert in New Mexico, through Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and on. 

          

          

        


                

               



           



             

I just couldn't help myself, I was so super excited, epecially considering the fact I've never been passed Arizona. 


This was a first and all very new to me!! So yes, you could say I was like an excitable child going to Disneyland!!
So, Now as of July 2018 I have 
made the State of Rockingham County, North Carolina My New Home! As I drove into this Beautiful State, I just absolutely fell in love!! Nothing at all like Cali!! 
            
  







 Such a difference. So many big Beautiful Trees!! Trees, trees & then more trees, down every road, every highway, everywhere you turn, surrounded by so much nature and beauty. Every road is a scenic route. 



Oh and watch out for dear and other animals jumping out in front of your car!! Yikes!! LOL Now talk about learning a whole new way of driving. But, thee Absolute Best Part is NO TRAFFIC!! NO WHERE NO TRAFFIC!! Even in the main cities and downtown's, NO TRAFFIC!! Do you know how so very shocked and excited I am about that!! Compared to LA & SD and all the congestion and bumper to bumper traffic and all the hustle and bussle!! Now, Those of you from Cali know exactly what I am talkin' about. Taking 30 minutes to an hour sometimes longer and sitting in a parking lot of traffic just to go down the way, of would only take maybe 15 minutes without traffic, like in the middle of night, because let's face it, that's really the only time there's no traffic. Horrible just Horrible!! So, with that said, traffic here is no comparison and is absolutely fantastic!! I actually truly enjoy driving around and not get stressed and tense while in my car. It's Amazing!! Such A Sigh of Relief!

Now I am livin' the country life, in the lower mountains of NC, on all this land and open space, surrounded by farmlands, cows, dear, wild turkeys, horses and all kinds of other country critters. Oh, and of course let's not forget the all the Forest trees. I feel like I'm livin' in the middle of the woods. 



No neighbors, almost a mile long driveway to the main road, a creek & plenty of room for hunting & shooting all on our own property. We can party and laugh and be as loud as we want, run around naked around our property if we wanted to LOL And no one can say a word to us!! Nobody bothering and being nosey and lookin' in our windows, yelling at us for being to loud, no strange people hanging around our house, just us and the critters LOL Complete Privacy.


So Needless to say, This is Absolute Heaven!! I have died and gone to Heaven!! Oh and lastly, another amazing factor is the, low low low cost of living and gas prices!! Can I just Say WOW!! JUST WOW!! THAT'S IT!!
Nevertheless, It's all Green, It's Beautiful, It's Quiet, Peaceful & Serene & This Nature lovin' girl has fallen in madly deeply in love!! Sorry Cali but this Beach Girl is not goin' back and she is about to turn Country!! Country Gal in the Makin' Y'All!! 








Sooooo, with all that being said, I know, I know that was a whole lot, but y'all better get used to it!! As Miss Meli'B here is very expressive, loves to talk, I write like I talk and I always have a whole lot to say. So this my friends is just a lil' taste!!

Now that you know all that and where I am in my life. Now, I bring you to the reasoning behind this Crazy Lil' Blog of mine. Will be basically sharing with you my new journey in life, from this day forward, along with some extras thrown in, of my past travels, wonderful moments of my past life in Cali and then some. All with my very own personal photographs & my greatest passion of Photography. Sharing with the World my personal journal of sorts all by seeing my life through my eyes. Hence the Name "Through My Eyes You'll See".
Also, you'll be learning of all my travels, as do plan on traveling the whole East Coast up and down, from way down south to way up North. From the beaches & coasts to the woods, forests & mountains. You will see just how much I Love Nature, animals, beaches, sunset skies, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, sand & surf, architectural buildings, clouds, the moon and the stars and so much more. I will for the most part, write a little story included with my photos, of where I was & maybe even what I was doing and how I was feeling, emotions, thoughts in my mind and so forth at the time of some of the photos.
I have always loved taking pictures & just before I left Cali, I was really wanting to put more focus on my Photography, but being here in NC, my passion has grown immensely to a point I would like to further my skills and get professional photography equipment. And capture all this Beauty that surrounds me & share it with you all.

Therefore, in this blog & with my photos & videos & with what my eyes capture, my goal is for the world to see and learn a lot about me, what I'm about and the kind of person I am. I want to share my special moments and joys with you all. You Will See right through My Eyes. As the saying goes, "Eyes Can Tell A Whole Lot About A Person". So I leave you my friends and ask that you Look Deep Into My Eyes. Feel My Passion, Feel My Soul & Hopefully I can hypnotize you to feeling just like me. 

Leave comments, provide your thought and feedback. Help me by sharing and spreading the word. I truly thank you and appreciate all your support. 

Hugs & Kisses 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Hello to My Little Friend Mr. #Turtle🐢🌳🐢🌳🐢🌳🐢🌳🐢🌳Rescued this little guy off the burning hot road☀️🐢☀️🐢☀️🐢☀️🐢☀️🐢Brought him over, poured nice cool fresh water on him and set him free in our shady grass. Mr. Turtle was so happy!! 🐢🌳🐢🌳🐢🌳🐢🌳🐢🌳#nature #animals #wildanimals #forestanimals #countryanimals #farmanimals #critters #countrycritters #reptiles#NorthCarolinaCritters 🌳🐞🍁🌴🌊☀️🌙🌟🌷🌻🌺#ThroughMyEyes #ThroughMyLens You'll See My Love Of #Nature #Life #Beauty #Travel📸 All Shots By Melissa Bernal IG: @thru_myeyes_photographyFB: Through My Eyes You'll See Photography#ThroughMyEyesPhotographyByMelissaBernal#MissMeliBsPhotos#MeliBs_CapturesOfLife #ThroughMyEyesYoullSee***All My Personal Photos & Shots*** Want More? Follow Me!! Blogthrumyeyesyoullseephotosbymelib.blogspot.comFacebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThroughMyEyesYoullSee/Facebook Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/736373576554826/Instagram : @thru_myeyes_photographyTwitter: @thrumyeyespicshttps://twitter.com/thrumyeyespics?s=09Pinterest: https://pin.it/bpba2auwkgwe5b